Hulu offers a great selection of TV shows, movies, and documentaries, making it one of the best streaming services available. A few of the movies that are trending and worth watching are Top Gun: Maverick, Ms Marvel, Doctor Strange: Multiverse of madness, and Deep Water, etc.
Let’s dive in to the article to get the complete know-how of watching Hulu on iPhone/iPad.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-blocked regions?
Hulu is exclusively available in US regions and geo-restricted outside the US, just like Disney Plus, HBO Max, and Vudu. We are only left with one option, and that is to connect with a VPN.
There are a number of reasons why you might want to use a VPN to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-blocked regions. A VPN can encrypt your internet traffic, ensuring that your online activities are protected from prying eyes.
Additionally, a VPN can improve your streaming speeds by routing your traffic through a server in a region with better internet connectivity. And we highly recommend you ExpressVPN.
Tested VPN to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad [Quick Overview]
Here are the 3 best VPNs that we have sorted out for you to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad after testing hundreds:
Want to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad? Then ExpressVPN is the best choice. With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimised server locations in the USA, it’s easy to get started. Plus, its price offer of $6.67/month for its yearly package includes 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. And with high-end encryption, you can be sure your connection is secure.
Surfshark is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Hulu on Android, offering 3200+ servers in 60+ countries and 23 highly optimized USA servers and unlimited simultaneous connections. It is one of the most popular VPNs, with over 10 million users worldwide.
NordVPN is a reliable VPN service with over 5,400 servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. NordVPN has 15 highly optimised servers in the USA for streaming and gaming, making it a great choice for users looking for a fast and reliable VPN connection.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu On iPhone/iPad [In-depth]
Let’s dig in-depth of the 3 top VPNs to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad:
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad
- If you want to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad, ExpressVPN is the best option with over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA.
- Total security is provided by ExpressVPN’s 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection.
- It’s one of the most reliable ways to unblock Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-restricted areas. The monthly cost of ExpressVPN’s 1-year service is $6.67, and you get 3-months extra.
- If you have any trouble getting started with ExpressVPN, their customer support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
- Even though it costs a bit more than others, its performance is exceptional. This more than justifies the cost. ExpressVPN also supports Tor. It also includes a kill switch feature and does not keep logs.
- Fast & Optimized Servers In 90+ Countries
- Comes dedicated Media Streamer For Streaming
- Ensures Military-Grade Security Encryption
- Works With All Streaming Platforms
- Works in China and the UAE
- Prohibits keep logs details
- Comes with 24/7 live chat support
- A bit costly option
Nord VPN – Largest Server VPN To Unblock Hulu on iPhone/iPad
- NordVPN is the largest server VPN available to unblock Hulu on iPhone/iPad. With over 5400 servers in 59 countries, it provides ample opportunity to find a fast and reliable connection.
- It also uses various tunneling protocols such as PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2 to protect its clients’ online privacy.
- The monthly cost of NordVPN’s 2-year subscription is $4.89.
- With Nord VPN, 6 connections can be active simultaneously.
- To ensure that no IP or DNS information is leaked, it employs AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy. Additional features like a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI make this VPN popular.
- NordVPN is a great choice for anyone looking to unblock Hulu on iPhone/iPad, Hulu on Apple TV, Hulu on Android, Smart TV, Chromecast, and other devices.
- Comes with a Huge Number of Servers.
- Features Highly Secure Vpn System
- Works with All Streaming Platforms
- Works in China and the Uae
- Zero Logs Policy
- 24/7 Live Chat Suppor
- Little Expensive
- Drops Connection Sometime
Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to Access Hulu on iPhone/iPad
- Surfshark is a great, affordable VPN to use if you want to access Hulu on your iPhone/iPad.
- The app offers around 3200 servers from 65 different countries, so you’re sure to find a server that meets your needs.
- Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunnelling mechanism to protect your data, making it a safe and reliable choice in the VPN market.
- Plus, it supports unlimited multi-logins, so you can share your account with as many people as you choose.
- So if you’re looking for a cost-effective way to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad, Surfshark is worth considering.
- Wallet-friendly VPN Option
- Compatible with all streaming sites
- It comes With Excellent speeds
- Features 24/7 Live Chat Support
- It works in China & UAE
- Follows Zero Log Policy
- Connect With Unlimited device
- Need To Improve Customer Support
How Do I Subscribe to Hulu on My iPhone?
If you’re an iPhone user, you can subscribe to Hulu directly through the app. Here’s how:
- Open the Hulu app and tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Subscribe.”
- Select your desired subscription plan and tap on “Subscribe.”
- Enter your payment information and tap on submit.
- You should now be able to watch all of your favorite shows and movies on Hulu!
How Do I Get Hulu on My iPhone Outside the US?
If you want to watch Hulu on your iPhone outside of the US, you’ll need to sign up for a VPN service.
- Sign up to a reputed VPN service. [ExpressVPN comes highly recommended by us.]
- Download and install the app on your iOS device.
- Use the VPN app to connect to a US server.
- Go to the Hulu website and log in using your credentials.
- You can watch all of your favorite TV shows and movies on Hulu.
How much is Hulu on iPhone/iPad?
Hulu offers the best and most affordable pricing plan. You can check below:
- Hulu Basic (monthly) at $5.99 per month.
- Hulu Basic (annual) at $59.99 per year. ($4.99/month)
- Hulu (No Ads) at $11.99 per month.
- Hulu + Live TV at $64.99 per month.
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV at $70.99 per month.
How to Fix Hulu Problems on iPhone/iPad [Detailed]
If you’re having Hulu problems on your iPhone or iPad, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
Check if your app is updated:
If Hulu is not supporting your Android device, it might be possible that your application is outdated. Make sure that both Hulu and your VPN software are up to date. If they aren’t, update them and then try streaming Hulu again.
Try Changing the Server:
The server to which you’re connected may have gone down. Connecting to other suitable servers may be able to assist you in resolving the issue.
Check if Restarting a VPN works:
First, make sure that you’re disconnected from any VPN service that you may be using. Then, restart your VPN and connect to an alternate server. Once you’ve done that, try streaming Hulu again.
If all fails, reinstall both the apps:
If nothing else works, uninstall and reinstall the Hulu and VPN apps and try watching Hulu again.
Other Devices on Which You Can Watch Hulu
Hulu is accessible on almost every device, below-mentioned devices are compatible with Hulu:
- Android devices (TV, smartphones, and tablets) (Watch Hulu on Android- Internal linking)
- Chromecast (Watch Hulu on Chromecast)
- Apple TV (Hulu on Apple TV-Internal linking)
- Mac (Hulu on Mac- Internal linking)
- Roku (Watch Hulu on Roku-Internal linking)
- LG Smart TV (Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV- Internal linking)
- Fire Tablets
- Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick (Watch Hulu on Fire TV Stick- Internal linking)
- Samsung TV
- Nintendo Switch
- VIZIO TVs (Watch Hulu on Vizio TV- Internal linking)
- Xbox (Watch Hulu on Xbox- Internal linking)
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes
- Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Boxes
What to watch on Hulu?
There are plenty of great things to watch on Hulu, whether you’re looking for something new or just want to catch up on your favorite shows. Here are a few recommendations:
Best Hulu TV Shows to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad
Below-mentioned shows are the best Hulu shows to watch on iPhone/iPad:
- American Horror Story (2011-present)
- Hannibal (2013-2015)
- The Mindy Project (2012-2017)
- Nathan for You (2013-2017)
- One Tree Hill (2003-2012)
- 30 Rock (2006-2013)
- Veronica Mars (2004-2019)
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (2019)
- Superstore (2015-2021)
- Only Murders in the Building (2021-present)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013-2021)
Best Hulu Movies to watch on Hulu on iPhone/iPad
Here is the list of the best Hulu movies to watch on iPhone/iPad:
- Three Identical Strangers (2018)
- Jurassic World Dominion (2022)
- Top Gun: Maverick (2022)
- Summer of Soul (2021)
- The Biggest Little Farm (2018)
- Parasite (2019)
- Changing the Game (2019)
- Minding the Gap (2018)
- Fire Island (2022)
- The Last Tourists (2022)
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2019)
- Booksmart (2019)
- Deep water (2022)
Is there a Hulu app on iPhone?
Yes, there is a Hulu app available for iPhone/iPad. This app allows users to watch their favorite shows and movies on demand.
Is the Hulu app free on iPhone?
Yes, the Hulu app is free to download and use on iPhone. However, you will need to sign up for a subscription in order to stream its content.
How do I get Hulu on my iPhone outside the US?
Follow the instructions below to get Hulu on your iPhone outside the US:
- Get a VPN subscription from a reputable provider like ExpressVPN.
- Download the ExpressVPN app, install it, and then log in.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Go to the Hulu website or download the app.
- Sign in with your credentials when downloaded.
- Binge-watch your favorite shows and movies on Hulu Outside the US.
How do I watch Hulu on my iPhone without the app?
You can watch Hulu on your iPhone without the app by going to the website hulu.com in your internet browser. Log in to your Hulu account and look up some amazing content.
Why is Hulu not working on my iPhone?
If Hulu isn’t working on your iPhone, it’s possible that its a malfunction of either Hulu or the device, here are the quick fixes:
- All other apps should be closed.
- Caches must be cleared.
- Restart your iPhone if necessary.
- The app should be updated.
- Delete the app and reinstall it.
- Hopefully, one of these strategies will be successful.
How does Hulu know your location?
Hulu uses your device’s IP address to determine your location. If you’re using a VPN or proxy server, Hulu will be able to tell that you’re not in your home country, and you’ll likely see the geo-blocked message.
Why is Hulu blocked outside the US?
You may have noticed that you can not access Hulu outside the US. This is because Hulu is only available in the US. The reason for this is that Hulu has licensing agreements with content providers that only allow them to show their content in the US.
How to cancel Hulu on iPhone?
If you want to cancel Hulu, then you can either cancel your subscription directly through Apple or through the Hulu app itself.
- If you cancel through Apple, you will need to go to iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen and select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password if prompted and then scroll down to Subscriptions.
- Find Hulu in the list of subscriptions and tap on it.
- Finally, tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
How to play Hulu on TV from iPhone/iPad?
If you’re a fan of Hulu, there’s good news-you can now watch your favorite shows on the big screen using your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how:
- First, make sure that your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Then, open the Hulu app and select the show or movie you want to watch.
- Tap the “Cast” icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Next, select your TV from the list of available devices.
- Once it’s been selected, your content will begin playing on your TV. That’s it!
I hope that after reading the whole article, you will get the full picture of how to watch Hulu on iPhone/ iPad. We believe Express VPN will let you help bypass every geographical restrictions. Enjoy streaming 🙂